*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
I'll be pouring my UK entry in later but I forgot to take the pic before I drank it last night. Is an empty bottle ok?

I'd imagine it will be fine, not like it's a tough foreign round where you may have purchased an empty bottle off ebay... :p

8 Entries so far :)

Come on all yee stragglers (well the faithful have every week) be joyful and triumphant... it's the UK round so no reason why some of the 'Bar Stool Fallers' can't make a Christmas appearance.... :D

Last edited:
Soldato
All my entries are now in apart from my "W" one.

Ordered it last night on line and am told the expected delivery date is Tue 25/12/2012 :p

Long as it arrives by the start of Jan it's all good. :)

And it arrived earlier this afternoon - about ten minutes after my wife came back from her shopping trip with a "present" for me which turned out to be another bottle of Welsh beer.

Hmmmmmm - which one to enter now?

Associate
Mine's sent. I’ve enclosed the full size picture so you can just make out the OCUK forum and my crap Christmas tree drawing. I’ve drawn the tree on my tablet to save the Christmas trees.

Caporegime
Mine's sent. I’ve enclosed the full size picture so you can just make out the OCUK forum and my crap Christmas tree drawing. I’ve drawn the tree on my tablet to save the Christmas trees.

Received, cheers.... though without a shadow of doubt the poorest Xmas tree effort so far, barely visible.... booo bah humbug!

Back
Top Bottom