*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
I've nothing on for January so should be fairly easy except I got to work today, first day in and there's a bottle of Champagne and a bottle of Brandy on my desk from suppliers from before Christmas.

I just got bored of it over Christmas even with all the unusual different beers, not one drop of 'standard' beers drunk.

Caporegime
Ok that's my Wales entry entered.... so far we have 5 entries :)

Please remember folks, NO weekly update for Wales until Sunday morning (I'm working nights Sat.). Entries must still be in by 8pm Saturday as normal.

Soldato
Congratulations dj! Also Wales entry in, hopefully it is good later/tomorrow when I get a good bash at drinking again (after a few too many days of it over the holidays)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Haha! Was just standing at the bus stop ready to make a one-hour round trip to a different shop when I had a Bourne Identity moment; 'Look at what they make you give'... Walked home again and will enter the one I already have. :D

Soldato
Entered. Just my luck to have drunk the other one last night which will probably have been a three pointer.

*edit*

I must say that both of my obtained Welsh beers have been pretty damn good as well.

Caporegime
Entered. Just my luck to have drunk the other one last night which will probably have been a three pointer.

*edit*

I must say that both of my obtained Welsh beers have been pretty damn good as well.

I fully regret my Welsh beer, it's not good...

Cracked open my welsh effort, probably the best beer I've had all competition!

I'll be trying mine tomorrow as once again I have work tonight (last shift) :)

Back
Top Bottom