*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
My numbers one has been in for months but I have managed to think up a reason to get another few ordered for the weekend (it was that good I would be silly not too) :D

Caporegime
That's my X and Y entered now, just have to sort out a Z beer, hrmmm.

Um don't forget... please don't name the beer in the email subject / title as I see it's name when opening each weeks entry.

Speaking of entries...

So far we have 9 entries for Numbers... one of which is going to go to a public vote and could be very controversial to say the least. For sure this competition is going to the wire!

:D

Soldato
Um don't forget... please don't name the beer in the email subject / title as I see it's name when opening each weeks entry.

Speaking of entries...

So far we have 9 entries for Numbers... one of which is going to go to a public vote and could be very controversial to say the least. For sure this competition is going to the wire!

:D

This is going to be good.........just remember now, rules are rules, and without them we would be like the French! :D:p

Need to sort my entry out ASAP, I have 1 but not happy with it and I'm busy Friday & Saturday, best get looking.

Caporegime
This is going to be good.........just remember now, rules are rules, and without them we would be like the French! :D:p

Need to sort my entry out ASAP, I have 1 but not happy with it and I'm busy Friday & Saturday, best get looking.

Oh rules are rules yes, but then it's how some people interpret them...

Honestly I did laugh and even now chuckle when thinking about it :)

Back
Top Bottom