*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
drink off

I have been following this thread for a while and guys you lead me to some nice beers if i had seen it from the start i would have been in it as a outsider not connected with it (no axe to grind )
i think drink off the person with the higest AVB beer should sort it out

Next time i will be there good luck to the winner

Caporegime
Are insects included in the category insects as Seabiscuits questioning my z entry haha :D

Yes they will count as an animal :)

Also DJ dont leave the next compo to long I am looking forward to being more active next time. :D

Don't worry there will be another one :D Watch out for a 'Who all is interested....' type thread ;)

I have been following this thread for a while and guys you lead me to some nice beers if i had seen it from the start i would have been in it as a outsider not connected with it (no axe to grind )
i think drink off the person with the higest AVB beer should sort it out

Next time i will be there good luck to the winner

A tad confusing post but cheers for the interest and glad you enjoyed some of the beers too :) Keep your eye for the thread mentioned above...

Can't type for toffee
Don
Having some more of the Independance day innis and gunn now I know its widely available.
Just found out innis n gunn have a webstore!!!

Also theres 15% off until 29th Jan.

15% OFF OUR ONLINE SHOP

We're offering 15% off at our Online Shop until the 29th of January.

You will receive a discount on all items including beer, gift packs and glassware.

Just enter 'January15%' at checkout.

Associate
Yes they will count as an animal :)

Don't worry there will be another one :D Watch out for a 'Who all is interested....' type thread ;)

A tad confusing post but cheers for the interest and glad you enjoyed some of the beers too :) Keep your eye for the thread mentioned above...

confusing its simple if you have a drink off round the beer entered with the higest alcohol by volume( the strongest beer )

Caporegime
Still only 11 entries in but three reminders emailed out to regular players. Everyone else who has taken part in competition so far please feel free to enter as it could have an impact :)

Caporegime
Well now if you entered sink the Bismarck amd someone else entered Brewmeister Armageddon you would loose and there is others stronger that the Bismarck

Cheers for input but I think we'll be trying to decide the winner another way. One that will require everyone taking part.

Remember to get signed up for next competition :)

Back
Top Bottom