*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Only in from work... but being thinking about this off and on all day :)

I was thinking about starting again with 'A' American as in U.S.A. BUT this time we enter a beer that we think will be the most popular. Any of the top three players that DON'T select the most popular are out and we move onto 'B' and then 'C'. To be fair to others that will be required to play we could have this as email entry only ie. Nobody needs to actually purchase any beer or if you like only the top three buy beer?

This is only an idea guys so please feel free to voice your opinions please :)

Oh and forgot to mention... you enter A, B and C all in one go.

Soldato
I've not really had a chance to think of any good ideas as I've been to busy.
What ever is decided needs to be something that will decide on a winner quickly and easily, we don't want to drag this out now do we, it will delay the start of the next comp. :p:)

Soldato
This competition worked around the alphabet, why not one beer, that beer has to have as many letters form the alphabet as it can, no letter counted twice and the most wins.

Should throw up some interesting entry's?

Caporegime
Ok if Ahleckz and maccapacca are both happy to go with longest named beer, not including Brewer name, then this would complete the competition this Saturday?

Could you guys please post with a yes it's fine or no it's not.... if it's a no then we will go with A = America USA / B = Belgium / C = Czech Republic and ALL three beers included in a single picture format same as before with OcUK in sight. I'd also add that the countries remain the same but your entered beer must be different from previously entered.

Soldato
I'll be quite happy to go with the longest named beer (not including brewer name) so that's a yes from me. :)

However I won't make any entry myself as I'm not one of those who are currently tied and have a chance of winning. I do however look forward to starting again when the competition renews :D

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
To make it more interesting, points awarded by scrabble system

1 point: E, A, I, O, N, R, T, L, S, U
2 points: D, G
3 points: B, C, M, P
4 points: F, H, V, W, Y
5 points: K
8 points: J, X
10 points: Q, Z

Back