*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
I'm at work and forgot to send a pic.
Can I just email an entry or was it decided we needed a pic as previous entries

Ahem....

The Drink Off...

1) Longest beer name NOT including brewer name or beer type ie. stout, IPA, ale, lager, porter etc etc.

2) Scrabble scoring will count on each and every letter.

1 point: E, A, I, O, N, R, T, L, S, U
2 points: D, G
3 points: B, C, M, P
4 points: F, H, V, W, Y
5 points: K
8 points: J, X
10 points: Q, Z

3) In the event of a tied score a number from 1 - 26 will be generated using random.org and the corresponding beer entry for that week will also be added to the overall scores, still using the Scrabble scoring method above. If still tied another number is generated and scoring repeated.

4) Picture must be entered with ' OcUK ' as before but also include ' The Drink Off ' :)

5) ' The Drink Off ' will take place on Saturday 9th Febuary and entries must be emailed (usual comp. address) by 8pm same day.

I might be running late tonight... if you can't enter a picture then by all means email what it would have been anyway. ONLY valid entries will count for the Guinness Playing cards though ;)

Caporegime
Sweet. I've got the beer already but it is at my Dad's house. No chance of winning the comp, but I might just win this week if I go and get it.

That's the spirit! Remember too that 'The Drink Off' also has a stand alone prize for everyone outside of the top three places :D

20120721235103215.jpg

;)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I'll be entering, but it's a token effort as I'm currently on crutches and unable to get to to where beer exists. Luckily I had one in the fridge, cracked it open and suddenly thought 'wasn't there supposed to be something happening today...'. I've no doubt it'll be the lowest scoring entry!

Back
Top Bottom