*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Ok started the tidy up on first page, yes Rules need updating I know :p

Do we want more voting during the competition ie. countries for certain rounds (presently only M - Multi choice) etc or leave it as is?

edit: Rules updated (nothing major changed)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Right I've Trust messaged (comp. email details etc) all the new people and some of the others too.... can everyone please reply to the competition email .... yes even the previous players too.... just don't want to miss anyone out!

Cheers :)

Been...

chipsomethingin.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looking forward for this to get underway now, for purely competitive reasons of course... ;)

Any idea when we're anticipating a start?

As above your post matey.... sooner we get everybody onboard the sooner we start :)

Please feel free to tell the minus a 'X' people to hurry up in any way you see fit ;)

Caporegime
Can't seem to find an email from yourself, is it still the same address? I'll fire an email in soon if it is.

Yes matey same as before, just want to make sure everybody has a working folder esp. now with all the new people joining.

Oh and my bad ... I didn't send out reminders to some of the regulars.... Oops

Caporegime
Please keep the email replies coming in people, sooner they are all completed the sooner we can arrange a start date....

Just an idea... not a user of it myself...but would it be of use to anyone if a Facebook page was created? Keeping in mind that the competition will be solely played out on here and it would only be used as a weekly reminder for some, I know how addicted to it some of you are...

Soldato
Please keep the email replies coming in people, sooner they are all completed the sooner we can arrange a start date....

Just an idea... not a user of it myself...but would it be of use to anyone if a Facebook page was created? Keeping in mind that the competition will be solely played out on here and it would only be used as a weekly reminder for some, I know how addicted to it some of you are...
We are NOT doing facebook.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Caporegime
Well I was just stating my opinion. :) and I shant play if we use facebook, :mad::cool::p:D:D

Everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

The problem that's faced is whenever we can't get everyone to reply to the above and thus everything else is dragged out, if anything could help speed up the process of 'reaching' people then I for one would embrace it, yes even FB.

Back
Top Bottom