*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Can't type for toffee
Don
Waitrose and M&S do some nice stuff :(

The rest of the supermarkets are typically gonna be either their "chosen for/by you" or "special Selected" or their white label 40p cans of 2% pee :eek:

From looking theres gonna be a fairly limited selection from all supermarkets, maybe include cider in this round too?

Caporegime
Waitrose and M&S do some nice stuff :(

The rest of the supermarkets are typically gonna be either their "chosen for/by you" or "special Selected" or their white label 40p cans of 2% pee :eek:

From looking theres gonna be a fairly limited selection from all supermarkets, maybe include cider in this round too?

M&S wasn't in this round last time and I think this should apply again, all their drinks are clearly marked with their name. No Waitrose over here :(

The idea is to try and create some fun with who thinks which will be most popular and which won't... that's all

Soldato
No Morrisons here either.... :(

Co-op is the 5th largest supermarket chain in the UK according to the About Us section of their website ;)

Big 4 are Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys but I wouldn't object to making it 5 and including Co-op, they just don't have a great presence in the North/Scotland compared to Morrisons.

Caporegime
Co-op is the 5th largest supermarket chain in the UK according to the About Us section of their website ;)

Big 4 are Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys but I wouldn't object to making it 5 and including Co-op, they just don't have a great presence in the North/Scotland compared to Morrisons.

Then we shall go with 5 then :)

Tesco
Asda
Sainsburys
Morrisons
Co-op

Everyone happy enough?

Caporegime
just to clarify, the draught beer, is that a pub drawn pint or can it be a bottle with draught written on it?

No it doesn't have to be a pulled pint from the local pub, though by all means this will be fine as long as the picture includes the usual message and beer taps.

As long as the picture of your bottle or can has 'draught' on it then it will be ok :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom