*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Davy, I dropped you an email the other day would be able to pick up on it please and get back to me when you get a chance?

Cheers dude :)

No problem.... but where is it?

EDIT: Oh the competiton email address.... mate just use it for competition entries as I only check it upon asking or closer to 'closing time' ;)

To answer your question though, if the beer in question is for 'A' then it wouldn't be valid. It's not from a country beginning with 'A', hope this helps you? Does look good though! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
No problem.... but where is it?

EDIT: Oh the competiton email address.... mate just use it for competition entries as I only check it upon asking or closer to 'closing time' ;)

To answer your question though, if the beer in question is for 'A' then it wouldn't be valid. It's not from a country beginning with 'A', hope this helps you? Does look good though! :)

But it says "Hoppy American Ale with lasting bitterness & citrus kick" :(

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm guessing it's not brewed in America?

Or are you not allowing America as a country?

[Edit]

America was used in the first BOTW so it should be ok this time as well.

Any country that starts with the letter 'A' is allowed, that is the ruling. You are correct in assuming that the beer in question isnt American.

Soldato
Completely off topic here but Maccapacca - loving the new sig :p

That's the best sig on here!!! :D

I'm having fun shouting at a delivery company (mostly for Kernel beer but there are a few botw things thrown in) :( Scratch that ITS HERE! Bottles everywhere and a quality opening round entry... (which is now in)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just sent my entry. For those who send multiple entries at once, does it not take a bit of the fun out of it knowing theres no buying now for the next 20 weeks?

DJ - One question i have is do you have a preference on image size or does it not matter?

Good question and thanks for asking :)

Anything 4MB or under is fine or imageshack forces me to compress it.

Cheers, received :)

Back
Top Bottom