*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Prizes don't matter - it's the glory and the bragging rights that matter :p

Very true but I'm sure there will be a little something ;)

20130306182601561.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Caporegime
So a picture of the beer in the glass with the beer tap is sufficient? Does it also need BOTW written on paper as well?

I believe it does need BOTW in it. Otherwise its too easy to just find a picture on google of a random beer tap :)

Shame on you Mike! /frown tut tut

What does rule number two say...

2) Each week (Sunday - Saturday) you take a picture of your beer of choice for that weeks chosen subject. The picture must include OcUK BOTW mk.2 ie. this forum backgound including picture above or written on something beside the beer. ANY pics entered without it will NOT count.

Nice one Marvt74 :)

EDIT: last competition we went with just 'Ocuk' ... this time it's 'OcUK BOTW mk. 2' or the new image on page 1 this is to prevent any old pictures being used and the hassle of me double checking ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Argh!!! :mad:

My picture has just ocuk on it!!! (As was fine in the last game) can I retake it please and not make the mistake again?? :)

(And feel very dopey for not reading)

Caporegime
Argh!!! :mad:

My picture has just ocuk on it!!! (As was fine in the last game) can I retake it please and not make the mistake again?? :)

(And feel very dopey for not reading)

Same as last competition the first week will be a learning round for all shall we say as I'm sure you won't be the only one.

If anyone hasn't read the rules they are on page 1 of this thread...

Back
Top Bottom