*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
That's the best sig on here!!! :D

Agreed. :D

a quality opening round entry... (which is now in)

Now you've got me worried :(

For those who send multiple entries at once, does it not take a bit of the fun out of it knowing theres no buying now for the next 20 weeks?

I can't speak for anyone else but my reasoning is even though I'm participating in this competition I'm going to be off the beer for a while, and it made sense to purchase and email off my entires beforehand. It just means I've now got a few bottles of beer chilling nicely in my shed which I probably wont touch until the summer. :)

Soldato
I've bought my first 6 entries, sitting waiting to be opened. Think I've found beer-mecca in Glasgow, had about 200-300 craft/random beers. I'm going to be so gutted if someone else has any of my first few entries though, took ages trawling through the shop looking for obscure ones and compared to the beer website a few people are using it was nearly a £1 cheaper on an average bottle.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Oh i've not, althought i'm, not around Didsbury often.

Keep meaning to check out Beermouth thats just opened in the NQ, but their stock doesn't look quite as extensive as i'd hoped.

Ah, I've not checked out that place. Maybe if you pop in regularly and befriend them they'd be amenable to ordering things in for you though?

Back
Top Bottom