*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
9 entries for Export so far...

..though I need the use of the Hubble space telescope to read squids entry, the picture is the size of a stamp!

EDIT: Honestly, I had to use Google image search to get the name of Squids entry LOL :D

Sry i use image shrink app to attach photos to email from phone to save data must clicked qvga not svga !! glad you found it ! sry ! :)

must say it was bit of a let down taste wise as a beer had high hopes.... but your all see after 8 !

Caporegime
Sry i use image shrink app to attach photos to email from phone to save data must clicked qvga not svga !! glad you found it ! sry ! :)

must say it was bit of a let down taste wise as a beer had high hopes.... but your all see after 8 !

No problem mate :)

Over an hour to go and still only 12 entries....

Soldato
Nothing for me. Been ill this week and didn't make it to the shops after work. :(

Got an F, maybe I should plan ahead and get organised for the other weeks.

Associate
While E is difficult, I saw a beer today that called itself a fruit beer on the label, but then listed hops for giving it fruit flavor. I'm still not certain from the label if it was or wasn't a fruit beer using actual fruit/fruit extract.

Caporegime
While E is difficult, I saw a beer today that called itself a fruit beer on the label, but then listed hops for giving it fruit flavor. I'm still not certain from the label if it was or wasn't a fruit beer using actual fruit/fruit extract.

...and I thought I was 'rightly'

16 entries now :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Going to start moving some of the zero pointers into the 'Taxi Home' section from next week. If you have any points at all you will be safe, this or contacting me with a reason why you haven't taken part yet. Once in there you will be excluded from this competition and any special prize rounds that may take place.

Soldato
To be fair i think it has a massive amount to do with the game dynamic this time and the real advantage of knowing just what you need so early on can do, it is the one thing i think should change next time, 3 weeks at a time short notice rounds.

the ability to plan ahead is a very powerful one.

Ill leave that there for the relevant party's :D

Soldato
To be fair i think it has a massive amount to do with the game dynamic this time and the real advantage of knowing just what you need so early on can do, it is the one thing i think should change next time, 3 weeks at a time short notice rounds.

the ability to plan ahead is a very powerful one.

Ill leave that there for the relevant party's :D

I'll second that, I think it'd be fairer than just having folk order entire entries for the whole comp online (or at least a good chunk of them). Half the fun IMO is hunting for beers which are unique in person.

Back
Top Bottom