*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
I'll second that, I think it'd be fairer than just having folk order entire entries for the whole comp online (or at least a good chunk of them). Half the fun IMO is hunting for beers which are unique in person.

For sure it is :)

I've so far entered up until 'F' and all have been sourced locally :)

Soldato
To be fair mate the competition is a long term plan, was fantastic round one, my poor contribution was my only low point but that's hear nor there.

The format worked very very well and that's something that i think needs to stay, it kept things very dynamic and to be frank was the reason you never really new what was going to happen .

Just my thoughts and i i will play either way regardless :D

Soldato
I like the idea of 3 at a time. The voting also seemed to help involve people (although I didn't take part)

For the fruit round does it just need to be a fruity beer or does it have to say "fruit" or say "strawberry" on the label?

I've just opened a beer that I didn't know was fruity and its horrific. Would be good if I didn't have to punish myself further having to buy another fruit beer!

Caporegime
I like the idea of 3 at a time. The voting also seemed to help involve people (although I didn't take part)

For the fruit round does it just need to be a fruity beer or does it have to say "fruit" or say "strawberry" on the label?

I've just opened a beer that I didn't know was fruity and its horrific. Would be good if I didn't have to punish myself further having to buy another fruit beer!

Well there will be some voting in this round too :) M - Multi choice where we vote for our favourite country, highest vote count is the country selected.

Fruit beer has to be something fruit based, flavoured yes :)

Back
Top Bottom