*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
Depends what you got Ahleckz! I'd trade secrets with you, but I fear its not allowed. But then how would the Seabiscuit household get to play....

Generally I explore different supermarkets on my way home from OcUK HQ some evenings. MrsS then mugs me if I've found any interesting beers. ;)

edit* But also remember, we are still competing against each other in this too *end

Last edited:
Associate
Just gone to get my beer out to find that my brother decided he wanted to enjoy it rather than me...

... Means another week without entry, although he said "it wasn't too bad actually. Very drinkable. Hints of honey..."

Soldato
Generally I explore different supermarkets on my way home from OcUK HQ some evenings. MrsS then mugs me if I've found any interesting beers. ;)

edit* But also remember, we are still competing against each other in this too *end

How very dare you! I chose mine this week I just told you what to buy, and you should then say to me in other weeks tnat you choose first if you get them. :mad:

Caporegime
Just gone to get my beer out to find that my brother decided he wanted to enjoy it rather than me...

... Means another week without entry, although he said "it wasn't too bad actually. Very drinkable. Hints of honey..."

Unlucky matey :(

Keep in mind there will a special round maybe mid competition... that will have an excellent prize :) Just like Golf it will have a cut off point to be in :)

Associate
Had to forfeit this week as there was literally none to be found. I think I will have to be a bit more organised with future rounds for really hard to find ones

Associate
As I'm usually getting my emails sent to you in the last hour before the competition ends DJ, I thought I'd flip it round, and try and be the first entry for next week, so my H entry should be winging it's way to you now.

Caporegime
Had to forfeit this week as there was literally none to be found. I think I will have to be a bit more organised with future rounds for really hard to find ones

No problem matey, I struggled too and if it wasn't for the local Co-Op I'd have been beaten :(

As I'm usually getting my emails sent to you in the last hour before the competition ends DJ, I thought I'd flip it round, and try and be the first entry for next week, so my H entry should be winging it's way to you now.

Received, cheers mate :)

Back
Top Bottom