*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Surely everyone can rescind their submission with a new one up to 8pm, no? I'd say we should have to state which version of our submission it is if we submit more than one, up until 8pm on deadline day.

i.e. you submit one on Tuesday with whatever description you wish, Thursday you decide you've found a better one and enter "submission no. 2", Saturday afternoon you find an even better one and enter "submission no. 3". If no more are forthcoming before 8pm on the saturday then submission no. 3 is your final one.

Caporegime
Surely everyone can rescind their submission with a new one up to 8pm, no? I'd say we should have to state which version of our submission it is if we submit more than one, up until 8pm on deadline day.

i.e. you submit one on Tuesday with whatever description you wish, Thursday you decide you've found a better one and enter "submission no. 2", Saturday afternoon you find an even better one and enter "submission no. 3". If no more are forthcoming before 8pm on the saturday then submission no. 3 is your final one.

Rule number...

5) The picture will be sent via the competition email address. The first email sent each week will be the one entered into the competition ie. NO changing your mind!

...hence asking for a vote on it ;)

Soldato
Since 'R' is a long way off yet, I'm sure we can have a vote on anyone who has entered in advance and made a simple mistake (which remember can be checked ;) ) would be allowed to re-enter. It happened in the last competition too.

My own fault but if people are feeling generous I won't complain! :)

Soldato
I don't think it will be a problem mate as I'm sure somebody would have said something by now, so I shall delete your 'R' entry upon request :)

I don't see it as a problem. :)

Ok I am disputing the shilling round, its virtually impossible unless you are a certain glasswegion (cant use camnera :p) gentleman, to get a shilling beer. This is further made unfair as he is already winning. :)

hahaha :D

I've managed to find one, so it's not looking good. Maybe if I lived in Scotland it would be easier. :p:)

Caporegime
Ok I am disputing the shilling round, its virtually impossible unless you are a certain glasswegion (cant use camnera :p) gentleman, to get a shilling beer. This is further made unfair as he is already winning. :)

I've managed to find one, so it's not looking good. Maybe if I lived in Scotland it would be easier. :p:)

I'm considering changing this round slightly.... to anything money related... shilling will still count. Lots of people having trouble sourcing shilling only.

Soldato
Pah, catering to the masses by changing the shilling round. Surely some of the rounds should be difficult to find, it's not like there are loads of shilling beers up here.

Caporegime
Pah, catering to the masses by changing the shilling round. Surely some of the rounds should be difficult to find, it's not like there are loads of shilling beers up here.

Well it's a small concession, and besides it doesn't really make it a lot easier. Anyone with a shilling beer still stands a good chance of max points.

Cheer up grumpy :p

Back
Top Bottom