*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
J has come around already! These weeks go to fast. I haven't even drunk the last three weeks beers yet. :o

Need to find the next few beers now.

For K (King) does that just have to say King or can it be the names of Kings too? What about "Kingdom".. anything else I can think of. :D

Will the voting for M be done next week?

Soldato
J has come around already! These weeks go to fast. I haven't even drunk the last three weeks beers yet. :o

For K (King) does that just have to say King or can it be the names of Kings too? What about "Kingdom".. anything else I can think of. :D

DJ updated post #2 with

More info on certain rounds... (22/4/13)
K - King = Anything King related for beer name ONLY ie. a Kings name past or present, even King on its own.
N - Numbered = Anything money related, once again name only ie. Shilling beer, yes even money symbols will count ;)
R - Red = RED ....Ruby does NOT count

I preferred his previous avatar ;)

Caporegime

K - King: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22411796&postcount=2

..No on the 'Kingdom' question :)

Yes voting for M will be next week and it will take place in the K results thread :)

EDIT: Sometimes I just want to grab people and hug them \0/ :D

Caporegime
For this week, does the % need to be shown clearly? Couple beers i have dont have it on the front.

Excellent point mate, just worry about getting the beer and message in shot as Google shall do the rest ;)

Looking forward....

O - Oak Aged beer (cask)

Can this be any 'cask' beer from a pub or does it specifically need to say 'Oak Aged' in the beer's description?

:)

I would have thought it would need to be specifically cask aged.

Cask.... is the key word, look it up. Yeah bit of cheap shot using O for oak but get out there and get looking :)

Soldato
Wikipedia says...

Cask ale or cask-conditioned beer is unfiltered and unpasteurised beer which is conditioned (including secondary fermentation) and served from a cask without additional nitrogen or carbon dioxide pressure. Cask ale may also be referred to as real ale, a term coined by the Campaign for Real Ale, often now extended to cover bottle-conditioned beer as well.

:p:)

Soldato
Cheers fellas, I saved a screengrab of the first page so I haven't been back to it since. I'll remember to check back if I have any questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom