*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
;)

You guys are lucky I only get one day off a week! Imagine how much more moaning there'd be if I had multiple days off! :p
We miss you for lots of reasons... ;)

I've assumed that it's any beer that specifically mentions being additionally aged in a cask, whether oak, whiskey, port or whatever?
Yes matey :) Just has to mention 'Oak aged' or 'Cask' on label.

We're not going to go with bottle conditioned (just to clear that one up)

Soldato
My vote would be for having to have Oak on the label, since it is O week. Not 'C' week for cask, 'W' for Whiskey/Whisky, 'P' for Sherry etc etc (you get what I'm getting at!)

Soldato
I'd agree that it should say Oak Aged on the label somewhere, even though I can't find any myself! (ignoring the obvious one available).

I'll be sending you two pics of my J entry as well, as the % is only on the back label :( Unless I find another to enter (5.1% - 5.6% beers aren't that common at all in the shops I've been to!).

Caporegime
I'd agree that it should say Oak Aged on the label somewhere, even though I can't find any myself! (ignoring the obvious one available).

I'll be sending you two pics of my J entry as well, as the % is only on the back label :( Unless I find another to enter (5.1% - 5.6% beers aren't that common at all in the shops I've been to!).

The '%' on the back label is fine mate, just take your usual high quality picture and that will be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom