*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Ok..... 'M' - Multiple choice (vote for your fav. country) the voting is now closed and the final result is.... America (as in the U.S.A.). Any American beer will be valid and as an extra bonus, all maximum scorers for this round (ie. 4 points) will go into a draw for...

20130407172412221.jpg

.... just the game card for the serial keys nothing else, like the beer mat :p

Be lucky... :)

Soldato
Great stuff DJ, at the risk of getting ahead of myself could i get excluded from the draw as i'm not a pc gamer and my stepson already has Bioshock Infinite so wouldn't benefit :)

(The above is on the logic i have a fantastic USA beer in the fridge and no abuse can be levied at me if i don't get 4 points!)

Caporegime
I know of one person who has entered a beer for the 'M' round already. I have no problem deleting this entry to allow them an equal chance in any possible draw. If the person in question is happy enough for this to happen, then please let me know. If anyone else isn't happy with this decision, get a life! :p

Caporegime
Great stuff DJ, at the risk of getting ahead of myself could i get excluded from the draw as i'm not a pc gamer and my stepson already has Bioshock Infinite so wouldn't benefit :)

(The above is on the logic i have a fantastic USA beer in the fridge and no abuse can be levied at me if i don't get 4 points!)

No problem Marvt74, and decent of you to say so mate. Only thing is, the game card also has the New Tomb Raider game on it too :)

Choice is yours buddy :)

Soldato
I know of one person who has entered a beer for the 'M' round already. I have no problem deleting this entry to allow them an equal chance in any possible draw. If the person in question is happy enough for this to happen, then please let me know. If anyone else isn't happy with this decision, get a life! :p

ooo DJ ya getting grumpy also where is Ahleckz seriously where is he? not quit I hope.

Back
Top Bottom