• Hank_Marvin - 3
  • GhostlyPea – 3
  • silent - 3
  • Mike306 - 2
  • p1RATE - 1
  • Tican – 1

And look, I didn't even put myself on top. :D

Aaah the real truth :p

Can be a little demoralising though for some, seeing their name near the bottom hence why I left it as when they signed up so the points are scattered. :)

If everyone (or most) is in favour of sorting it out then I will change it :)

Soldato
It's not demoralising in the slightest, it'll spur those near the bottom to try harder.
You're one of these people who are trying to ban sports day, or replace first, second and third place medals with a 'taking part' medal.
Taking part is important, fo' sho'. But winning is more so.
;0

Caporegime
It's not demoralising in the slightest, ........

lol :D

As I'm sure you have seen, I've broken up the table into three groups. Ok one group we don't want people filling up (Taxi Home), and the other (Bar Stool Fallers) we hope will still make a show, in fact one has this week Hurray! Fewer people in the points table makes it a bit easier to pick out the scores.

Has fear crept in a tad? Nervous of such bragging ... 'I'm gonna win!' :p

Soldato
Just seems a bit weird not to rank by points in a contest. No grumpiness here, I'm just keen to be at the top. ;)

I wish football tables were ranked alphabetically rather than points though. Would be nice to see Aberdeen on top. ;)

Caporegime
Just seems a bit weird not to rank by points in a contest. No grumpiness here, I'm just keen to be at the top. ;)

I wish football tables were ranked alphabetically rather than points though. Would be nice to see Aberdeen on top. ;)

You're not top, I've deducted 1 point for telling porkies, you are grumpy :p

Seriously though, I'll look at changing it. Hell we aint even finished the first group of three yet! :)

Soldato
you forgot .... wet! ;) regardless of the rain, wind and whatever else make sure you enjoy yourself! :)

Oh I will ;) even in the rain weddings are a bit of a laugh :D (plus I get my treasured Harp)

Boom entered Czech beer and purchased Danish beer!! :D (will be common but I could only spot 2 and had to choose the one that was drinkable)

Last edited:
Soldato
ok little apprehensive for submitting my Czech beer, even more so my french one now, the french one seems as though there are that little to choose form odds are there will be a double, maybe a triple.... even a no pointer:eek:

the czech one is just jitters, i know nothing about czech beers so i have no idea how hard it is to get or obscure it is in the first place, damn i hate this turmoil!! :p

Soldato
Can we vote the lot or at least 10 in the next phase?

Delivery on 3 bottles costs more than the 3 bottles

yeh that's pretty much why i refuse to buy beer online, would have to buy £50+ to justify the postage, luckily for me i found a well stocked local shop that has made things easier but eventually i will need to venture else where to keep ahead of the game so to speak :D

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Oooooooo a delivery \o/

Three known countries, two punts of what are going to be voted on, one of hose was fifty five pence :D

IMAG0356.jpg

Back
Top Bottom