*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Heres an idea. Alongside a photo, perhaps contestants could add a sentence or two review in their email? I'd like to know what the other beers are like. Totally voluntarily, but the whole point of this is to try new beers, I want to know what the others are like.

Well I agree with people posting what they think, that's what the weekly threads are for matey. Please feel free to use them for that :)

Soldato
Can you please include the beer name with their name above the picture? I know that we can use our eyes, but I like to ctrl + f words. Obviously, this means that people must name their beer in the email to DJ.

Good entry guys. Looking forward to Czech Republic, I'm expecting Starropramen to feature.

Caporegime
Can you please include the beer name with their name above the picture? I know that we can use our eyes, but I like to ctrl + f words. Obviously, this means that people must name their beer in the email to DJ.

Good entry guys. Looking forward to Czech Republic, I'm expecting Starropramen to feature.

No pleasing some peoples :p

Caporegime
Ok counted country D - F voting and results show it was a walk for:

Denmark
England
France

...please keep in mind that next week Saturday 18th is Czech Republic :)

All info is on the first page of this thread. Thanks again to everybody that has continued to take part as this is what makes it for everybody :) Good luck.

Soldato
Denmark and France are going to be ridiculously tough to get 3 points. It is a pity that not more people voted for Finland, as I have a three pointer with me already.

I know what French beer I want, but I cannot find it anywhere. :(

England is a breeze as I have three local breweries nearby.

Caporegime
That's my Czech entry in now. Bit keen this week.

Ok matey cheesr for that.

Sent you an email DJ via trust.

Ok mate I'll check in a minute, just in from work :)

EDIT: Yes Mike thats completely fine mate, please just make sure you email them as three seperate emails and mark them clearly, Czech Rep. Denmark and France. Makes it clear for me which to open without seeing anything for following week. Also replied via your trust to confirm this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok mate I'll check in a minute, just in from work :)

EDIT: Yes Mike thats completely fine mate, please just make sure you email them as three seperate emails and mark them clearly, Czech Rep. Denmark and France. Makes it clear for me which to open without seeing anything for following week. Also replied via your trust to confirm this.

Will do. I think you mean England not France :p

Soldato
The table is laid out in the order of when people signed up :p

By points makes a lot more sense. Here you go:

• DirtyJester - 6
  • aceface57 - 6
  • Mrs_Seakitchen – 6
  • seabiscuit - 6
  • Kanifee - 6
  • Ahleckz - 6
  • Belmit – 6
  • Kilkus - 6
  • pingwing - 5
  • Jokester - 5
  • Spuj1988 - 5
  • ~Divine~Wind~ - 5
  • PapaLazaru – 4
  • pieplough – 4
  • manveruppd - 4
  • Maccapacca - 4
  • DcD - 3
  • Hank_Marvin - 3
  • GhostlyPea – 3
  • silent - 3
  • Mike306 - 2
  • p1RATE - 1
  • Tican – 1

And look, I didn't even put myself on top. :D

Caporegime
Well we have three entries in for this week and one of them is a 'Bar Stool Faller' (no points so far) so shaping up for another good week and possible highest entry so far :D

Back
Top Bottom