*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Couple of options available for 'Lite', should hopefully be maximum points so I can attempt to regain my position!

And, hopefully I won't have any childish outbursts this week. I was drunk, upset and had a bad night the other other week. I'm not that childish that not getting points in an online beer competition got me that worked up, hah!

Soldato
Couple of options available for 'Lite', should hopefully be maximum points so I can attempt to regain my position!

And, hopefully I won't have any childish outbursts this week. I was drunk, upset and had a bad night the other other week. I'm not that childish that not getting points in an online beer competition got me that worked up, hah!
hehehe don't worry about it dude, you will probably more than likely jump out of level with me as we cant find any light beers. Well we found one but as there is two of us then we wont do it. :) Good luck Ahleckz. :D

Soldato
Couldn't get my risky option so there is the safe option or the super risky not really in the spirit of the game option. Probably play it safe!

Soldato
Also, I seek clarification if I may? For "V" the own brand round, I assume this does not include the "finest range" products? As these are generally other breweries (and finest isn't value!), so does it have to be specifically "brewed for Tesco\Sainsburys" etc?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I've got entries for the next 4 weeks, I need to send them in and stop using the comp as an excuse to buy beers every couple of days! (fitness drive is way overdue)

Back
Top Bottom