*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
This week is bugging me big time. Going to be a rubbish entry. :(

I'm actually quite pleased with my entry for this coming weeks (Lite / Light - Low Alcohol) edition and I'm fairly confident I'll receive the maximum four points. :)

I'm well chuffed with my choice for the following weeks entry though, as I've found two entries both of which are definite four pointers - just to decide which one to post now :D

Oh, and after much head scratching I was still really struggling with my "Y" (Ye Olde) entry. Well now I've had an epiphany which will probably cause a **** load of controversy, end up with a vote and me getting flung to the wolves. Never mind, it's all in good fun eh? :p

Soldato
Entered.

I feel like objecting about this week or next as they sort of over lap/this week will probably have shenanigans we can grumple about :p (and no one likes lite beer...)

Last edited:
Soldato
Still to get my Light/Lite beer!

Plenty of time - I believe you've got until around 21:00 ish on Sat night to get your entry in :p

and no one likes lite beer...

This is true - my lite beer entry has been chilling in my shed for the past three months and I keep bypassing it when it comes to choosing a beer to drink. :p

Caporegime
Plenty of time - I believe you've got until around 21:00 ish on Sat night to get your entry in :p

This is true - my lite beer entry has been chilling in my shed for the past three months and I keep bypassing it when it comes to choosing a beer to drink. :p

Soooooooooooo glad you enjoy that fact, 'and there's me' grafting away...no wait! :p

Back
Top Bottom