*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
but how will he top the draw video this time !
I'll try and think of something... ;)

I was very, very, very, drunk the other night. And in quite a bad place for various reasons totally unrelated to this competition.

I'll be playing next week. :) Sorry for my outburst, I was very childish and stupid.

tl;dr - I was a total dick.
Good to see that wearing a skirt doesn't mean you get on like a big Jessie... ;) :p

can you enter a beer from a previous round?
Been asked many times and the response is always yes, but if at all possible take another picture :)

Oh and as Marvt74 said above, it's a bit :(

Associate
Been asked many times and the response is always yes, but if at all possible take another picture :)

Oh and as Marvt74 said above, it's a bit :(

Plus it's likely someone else would have picked it as their entry using it a idea -knowing you be unlikely to enter it again.

Associate
In the interests of making it crystal clear, can we just make it any non-human living creature for Z? Will remove any questions...

Well not its not tree of life ? It must be something found in a Zoo id imagine- they have birds and insects in zoos, so if you can prove its in any zoo in the world it should be ok.

Caporegime
Ok I've also been contacted be the early entry for 'M' (entered ages ago) that didn't realise there would be voting for each country. As mentioned yesterday I didn't have a problem deleting the email to give them an equal chance in the prize round, this has been carried out. :)

Soldato
The last competition we agreed it could be any animal ie. bird, insects, spiders you name it. Except for mythical creatures ie. dragon, unicorn etc.

I did ask about 'mythical creatures' back in March and there was a discussion on whether they would be allowed or not. I had quite a good fun entry for mythical but decided in the end to get a real animal named beer. Can't remember what was agreed but I agree mythical is probably best excluded. Sorry to drag this up! :)

Caporegime
I did ask about 'mythical creatures' back in March and there was a discussion on whether they would be allowed or not. I had quite a good fun entry for mythical but decided in the end to get a real animal named beer. Can't remember what was agreed but I agree mythical is probably best excluded. Sorry to drag this up! :)

Not a problem Mike, trust me it's always nice to know whenever you remember something correctly :D

Back
Top Bottom