*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
I'm back, got back yesterday. Feeling a bit hmmmm after the crash a couple of hours later.
Only found out about this late this morning when I was in the canteen. Have to admit matey, you were the first one that came into my head! Terrible tragedy :(

OK, sent trust, trust email and competition email. Phew. Hope at least one will arrive.
Good luck eveyone.
Only home, got both the trust and my own email ones matey :)

Just sent in my own this minute!

Might be running a little late tonight people as I was in work today, only home and going to get something to eat before I collapse! :)

Soldato
I was just busy yesterday, I did get my X, Y and Z entries at the same time so shoul have sent them all in together really! Athough I would only have had a two pointer and Raptor wouldn't have been too happy either!

Associate
Ok everyone. With the end in sight, OcUK are offering our limited edition beermats to members of the community who took part in this round.
If you've taken part in at least two weeks and you would like us to send you some OcUK Beermats, trust me your forum name, name and address and we'll get these out to you.
We won't be shipping them straight away as it's easier for me to get them processed in a batch at a time, so please have patience as I'm just in this competition for fun too. Honestly. (ok, I've had email problems that have been less fun. sob)

And no MrsSeabiscuit, you don't need to send me your name and address. :p

Anyway, good luck for this coming final week. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ok everyone. With the end in sight, OcUK are offering our limited edition beermats to members of the community who took part in this round.
If you've taken part in at least two weeks and you would like us to send you some OcUK Beermats, trust me your forum name, name and address and we'll get these out to you.
We won't be shipping them straight away as it's easier for me to get them processed in a batch at a time, so please have patience.

Nice touch again, cheers mate :)

Soldato
We won't be shipping them straight away as it's easier for me to get them processed in a batch at a time, so please have patience as I'm just in this competition for fun too. Honestly. (ok, I've had email problems that have been less fun. sob)

And no MrsSeabiscuit, you don't need to send me your name and address. :p

Cheers seabiscuit! :cool: (sent you a trust message and will excitedly wait)

Soldato
It's my day off tomorrow, and I must get an entry in for the final week! I've been quite lackluster about the competition this time round but want a full 4 pointer for the final week!

Back
Top Bottom