*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Goodies posted today to:

Jokester (Mystery prize + Guinness T Shirt and playing cards, already got the games :))

Marvt74 (Guinness Red Harvest Stout... forgot the damn cards! but stuck something else in anyway) ;)

Mike306... still away, upon his return he will get the same as Marvt74 :)

Both parcels will be with you guys tomorrow (Saturday 14th before 1pm) Enjoy them and well done again! :)

Associate
Ok everyone. With the end in sight, OcUK are offering our limited edition beermats to members of the community who took part in this round.
If you've taken part in at least two weeks and you would like us to send you some OcUK Beermats, trust me your forum name, name and address and we'll get these out to you.
We won't be shipping them straight away as it's easier for me to get them processed in a batch at a time, so please have patience as I'm just in this competition for fun too. Honestly. (ok, I've had email problems that have been less fun. sob)

And no MrsSeabiscuit, you don't need to send me your name and address. :p

Anyway, good luck for this coming final week. :D

OK, just a final reminder about this as I'm going to be trying to get these out this week. Ahlekz, I know you mentioned last time that you didn't get beer mats, but I've not had your details either time to send them. But if you want some of the beermats, let me know mate.

Caporegime
OK, just a final reminder about this as I'm going to be trying to get these out this week. Ahlekz, I know you mentioned last time that you didn't get beer mats, but I've not had your details either time to send them. But if you want some of the beermats, let me know mate.

Cheers again seabiscuit! I'll send him a reminder, seems only fair when he reminded me last night :o:D

Don
s6cu.jpg

Goodies arrived yesterday, I will be giving the whiskey a go tonight.

Cheers DJ! :cool:

Soldato
Got mine yesterday after some confusion. Between us we spent all day Saturday complaining that RM hadn't delivered the package to my house on time only to realise yesterday that i'd given him my work email!

Either way half of it got drank last night. Was lovely and a little less heavy then regular guinness so easier to drink in large quantities!

zLFv15t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom