*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Well... the price of beer is cheap(ish), however once I have to take into account professional compensation for time taken during the image capture process and post processing, it all adds up.

PS. its okay, Mrs S said she wasn't taking part and no-one else will notice...

Associate
Got my entry in Friday night but just realised I didn't put America in the subject on the email. Im sure you'll still find it ok.

Next week I'll try and mail it in before drinking. Can't promise though :)

Soldato
LOL!

Found the pingwing one....

pingwingroundd.jpg

HAHA! That's amazing, almost a little troubled you still have it... :p

Caporegime
Just to confuse matters, the way it used to be done is:

3 points for an unique entry ie. the only one.

2 points for the next non most popular entry ie. Two or more entries but not the most popular entered.

1 point for entering the most popular entry.

1 point was also awarded to everyone that entered a valid beer. The reason this was introduced in the past was simply because technically it was possible to have a valid entry and still receive zero points.

You could have 1 person with a max pointer beer, two people with a two pointer beer, three people with no points as four people entered the most pop beer.

taB

taB

Associate
Missing entries from

aceytrixx
AssaTM
TaB

Hiya,

Am under the cosh work wise at the moment so didn't get this done. I'm working the next 4 weekends too so it's all going to be a bit tricky. I'll enter when I can but assume I've lost already :)

Cheers.

Caporegime
taB, you can enter your beers early as long as you send them individually and clearly marked in the email title, which round they are for. :)

Hope this helps.

Oh and Marv, the 3,2,1 is the best system. The extra single point was added simply to avoid anyone from not receiving any points even with a valid entry.

It's maybe explained better on page one, rules :)

Soldato
I like the DJ way of doing it. I think the point for a valid entry is nice. :) Though Sonea should be nil pois. ;) Dog eat dog world my friend!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom