*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Mine was delicious. A little citrusy and definitely all the better for being <7% unlike the last two weeks'! Got a feeling someone may have the same as me this week though...

Soldato
i know its a little more work and your putting in a fair bit of effort now mate (so thank you firstly) and it may have been mentioned but you think it may be good to have a live table that orders the members each week on results.

Caporegime
i know its a little more work and your putting in a fair bit of effort now mate (so thank you firstly) and it may have been mentioned but you think it may be good to have a live table that orders the members each week on results.

Not a problem, it's more a task of pleasure and I mean that mate :)

As for table, by all means I can make it points based... ie. Top to bottom if required, me personally I feel while it remains as people signed up, albeit some of the first are the quickest to leave.... just keeps that element of fun.

That said you aren't the first to ask bro and I'm sure as time progresses a table shall form, my wish is simple, to have but a loud a clink of glass upon glass around it. :)

Soldato
i know what your saying mate, i think im hooked and am point watching a little :D

that said there was a lot of no shows today which surprised me, wonder if it was the fact they couldn't source an entry they was happy with/had prior arraignments or just let it slip there mind!

either way no sign of ahleckz tonight, must be out on the razz drinking fosters :eek::o:D:p;)

Caporegime
i know what your saying mate, i think im hooked and am point watching a little :D

that said there was a lot of no shows today which surprised me, wonder if it was the fact they couldn't source an entry they was happy with/had prior arraignments or just let it slip there mind!

either way no sign of ahleckz tonight, must be out on the razz drinking fosters :eek::D:p;)

LOL I think he's actually working :) As for points and no shows, they both come and go :)

Though a few did suprise me tonight.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmph.

Yea guys, I work Saturday so often don't get home until 10. I did pop into the pub on the way back and grabbed a Tennent's. ;) As Kanifee says, shows the diversity of the contest. I did think that we'd see lots of MIkkeller, and was worried about a duplicate. I should have gone for something fancy rather than the cheapest option in the bar. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom