*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
So, how many of you went to the Brewdog International Arms Race thingy? I went along yesterday to try the hopless IPAs. Beer #2 wasn't too bad but would be pretty low down on my list of things to drink. Beer #1 I found to be vile, almost a Geuze/Cider taste, was over the moon when there wasn't any more left in the glass. I rewarded myself with a Stone Ruination IPA to get some badly needed hops in to my system.

Caporegime
Well, 7 points so far ins't TERRIBLE considering I missed a round. next week I have a guaranteed 3 pointer with one of my favourite beers of all time :D

- GP

Nope 7 is decent enough and there is a long way to go yet :) I've still to make my mind up for next weeks, but I've at least narrowed it down to a selection of three :D

Associate
So, how many of you went to the Brewdog International Arms Race thingy? I went along yesterday to try the hopless IPAs. Beer #2 wasn't too bad but would be pretty low down on my list of things to drink. Beer #1 I found to be vile, almost a Geuze/Cider taste, was over the moon when there wasn't any more left in the glass. I rewarded myself with a Stone Ruination IPA to get some badly needed hops in to my system.

Nobody?

Soldato
I was there. But, I didn't actually try the beers. 0 IBU IPAs aren't my thing, and then I was dragged away. Spoke to a guy about them, and he said one was pretty lambic'y. I imagine that'll be the number 2 you spoke of.

Soldato
I feel a lot less dead now, so it's time to have my England entry :D (for fun I am trying to get the most local thing possible so it might call for another trip out in the week for more)

Back
Top Bottom