Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg

Comp is toughening right up. Might a a bar stool faller soon. :o

Caporegime
^^ Just for the record North and South Korea will count as one, as the same applies for Ireland :)

Bar Stool Fallers :D Yeah once it's empty of the people waiting on a Taxi Home ;) It will be used for the zero pointers each week :)

Drinking my Holland entry now... Oh and picked up quite a few Irish beers too while I was out ;)

Soldato
Ooooo! J and K are pretty doable but L looks worse than France or Ireland!!!

Think I need to organise some Ireland beer soon as another frantic run around London isn't all that sensible...

Caporegime
Can these Irish drinks be from a can or draught?

Bottle or can is fine as is draught BUT beer taps MUST be included in picture... along with an OcUK on something ie. beer mat, piece of whatever :)

Get into this habit cause next time we run this NO points will be given as pics can be reused... hence trying to get you ALL into the habit! ...and relaaax :)

Soldato
I understand, just wondered as I doing think I've seen a can yet.

I planned on trying to do just bottles. I also planned on only getting imported beer. My French entry was imported (not may not technically have been brewed in France) and I have had to enter a can this week, though it is imported. I have no doubt that at some point I may enter a can which may have been 'brewed under license', though I hope not.

Ireland is a stinker as well.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I understand, just wondered as I doing think I've seen a can yet. Is it also ok to take the picture and then pour the drink down the sink/toilet? ;)

Yes there has been :) I did one already... Denmark

I planned on trying to do just bottles. I also planned on only getting imported beer. My French entry was imported (not may not technically have been brewed in France) and I have had to enter a can this week, though it is imported. :)

Oh ooooh.....

:p ;)

Caporegime
:eek: What ya mean Ireland is stinker as well... hope there is as much moaning when it comes to numbers and animals :p

Oh did I mention if all goes to plan, I could bet my house on 3 points for Ireland ;)

Soldato
J & K and doable.... and yet you struggle for I ..... world has gone mad!

:p

Irish beer is about as popular as French beer over here :p

Enjoying my German entry from last week now, its a really fresh and tasty lager :D

Oh did I mention if all goes to plan, I could bet my house on 3 points for Ireland ;)

Right sending someone to stalk where you live to find this one out and scupper your 3 points!! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
:eek: What ya mean Ireland is stinker as well... hope there is as much moaning when it comes to numbers and animals :p

Coz they don't make a lot of beer! I have done my research and obtaining anything remotely rare is looking very unlikely. I am doing this on the cheap as funds are required elsewhere in life so am relying on the main supermarkets. :D

Caporegime
Irish beer is about as popular as French beer over here :p

Right sending someone to stalk where you live to find this one out and scupper your 3 points!! :p

I can't believe it's that difficult, and part of me wants to cry over that fact! Tescos / Asda and the rest ALL stock plenty here :p

Check the window (left) he will rip their nuts off... ;)
st3q.jpg

Coz they don't make a lot of beer! I have done my research and obtaining anything remotely rare is looking very unlikely. I am doing this on the cheap as funds are required elsewhere in life so am relying on the main supermarkets. :D

YES they do :) Though to be fair I never knew the half of them ... and ok thats using both hands to count ;)

Back
Top Bottom