*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
With all the Joker letters can we use a already entered beer

And still damn you Ireland fffffsssssss, two independent beer shops and no Irish beer but I spent £50 on other beers

No reason why not mate.

Surely if you use an already entered beer, then it needs to be a new bottle though. You can't reuse a picture. I say, if you are reentering a beer then you need to add the date to the picture. ;)

Soldato
Growl after every mouthful, you'll feel butch and manly!

I'll also salute to the death of a Leffe chalice. :(. I lost my Tsingtao to a crack earlier this month, I'm still not over the loss.

I am shivering at every taste... :( might have to start manning up and shouting GRRR!

We all tip our hats to the loss of amazing beer glasses, my Harp one met a horrible end just before I left uni, it had been saved so well for so many years... (after a pub liberation movement)

On the other plus I have a couple of later rounds all ready sorted for sending out :D

Caporegime
Teaser pic :D

20120921201458580.jpg

Caporegime
Sorry to hear about your glass Ahleckz :(

7 Entries in for Holland and I've started to compile them (mines already in) as I'm working tomorrow and won't be home until 7.30ish. I don't want you lot screaming for blood once it hits 8pm and I've not posted anything.... :p

It's going to be an interesting one I can tell :D

Back
Top Bottom