*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
No Lithuanian ordered when the going was good, gonna have to find a Latvian beer

When's voting for M N P ?

Voting is the always the middle week of the three voted countries, so it will be the weekend of Korea, also it will be M N O and O has been decided already. O = Beer name must begin with an O (not the brand or brewers name)

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Voting is the always the middle week of the three voted countries, so it will be the weekend of Korea, also it will be M N O and O has been decided already. O = Beer name must begin with an O (not the brand or brewers name)

If O has been decided the next three are M N P surely?

Come on at least make it worth the ££ delivery and let me order as many as I can

Caporegime
If O has been decided the next three are M N P surely?

Come on at least make it worth the ££ delivery and let me order as many as I can

That's how it's been from start, three countries. If most people want to do it M N O(decided) P that week then fair enough. That said P has a few countries but only one really stands out. :)

Soldato
I'd say P is a tough choice between two really :p M and N are pretty easy to take a guess at, only a few viable options one way or another...

Looks like I have hit a pot of luck on the Japan front too :D

Soldato
So do you want P added that week to the voting?

Yeah do it as voting for the next 3 options, not the next 3 weeks. So next time is M, N and P.

Then say at round O we vote R, S and T.

Gives us an extra week for the harder letters as some of these look to be really difficult (done a bit of planning and getting a 3 pointer for some of the potential countries looks challenging)

Soldato
My Latvian contacts are hard at work for me. :D

I agree with voting for three countries at a time, as mentioned above.

Japan should be relatively straightforward to get hold of, and I have half an idea about Korea but feel I may be leaving it a bit late!

Getting a bit ahead of myself but my dad has just sorted me a guaranteed 3pointer for Scotland. ;)
Pretty stuck on Korea though, hrmmm.

I've got a guaranteed 3 pointer from Scotland as well. :D Got to love rare, limited, edition beers. :D

Soldato
I was hoping S would equal Spain :p (have a sure fire winner for it but Scotland we could all get lucky on)

Forgot we did E for England so S could end up as Scotland and we'll probably end up with W being Wales :( (can't think of any good Welsh beers)

Back
Top Bottom