*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Just found out a pub in town as my Japan entry :eek: should have just gone there for it...

Korea is doable, just depends on where you are I guess (haven't seen a Korean restaurant north of Birmingham)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
This makes me nervous! You're competition. :o

Prepare to poop - I put a plea out on Facebook and a girl I knew from school got back to me to say her boyfriend is off to Korea tomorrow and would ask him to bring something back for me. I don't fully expect a) for it to actually happen or b) to be able to get it from her in time if it does, but I just like putting cats among pigeons. :D

Soldato
Prepare to poop - I put a plea out on Facebook and a girl I knew from school got back to me to say her boyfriend is off to Korea tomorrow and would ask him to bring something back for me. I don't fully expect a) for it to actually happen or b) to be able to get it from her in time if it does, but I just like putting cats among pigeons. :D

As soon as I get my arse into gear, I'll be getting my Korean and Japanese beer today.

And that's the kick that I need, off shopping I go! I also did a plea on Facebook and Pieplough told me off. :(

Back
Top Bottom