*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
So anythin by Goose Island would suffice for Z ? :(
went out of my way to find a proper animal one xD
Draft/festival stuff does apply yeah? :p

Yes mate... I should have stated the same rule as for 'O' but I didn't make that clear and some people have already entered for X and Z so seems the right thing to do. Can always been changed for next time ;)

As for any Draught, draft etc etc then a picture including taps MUST be included.

Caporegime
I'm definitely out this weekend, not only has my search for Korean beer ultimately proved fruitless, but I'm going to be somewhere where consumption of alcohol is a big no no.

Ok mate, cheers on the heads up and don't worry you will not be alone :(

Oh and don't drop the soap in the showers, stay outta trouble and hope you get time off for good behaviour... ;)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
This one may have to go to the judges... I bought my Korean beer on Saturday (not a great one, but still) and then went on to a birthday party, got drunk, and left it behind. The beer was found and I got a picture sent to me but obviously it doesn't have my details in it (though I could request another pic). I *do* have the receipt that clearly shows the beer name with time and date for proof to support said picture (it also has my Japanese entry on it!).

What say ye?

Caporegime
This one may have to go to the judges... I bought my Korean beer on Saturday (not a great one, but still) and then went on to a birthday party, got drunk, and left it behind. The beer was found and I got a picture sent to me but obviously it doesn't have my details in it (though I could request another pic). I *do* have the receipt that clearly shows the beer name with time and date for proof to support said picture (it also has my Japanese entry on it!).

What say ye?

I don't see a problem mate, enter the beer as usual and post the receipt picture in the thread on Saturday night to shush any mutterings ;) :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Haha! Will do. This was the most effort I've been to to get a beer for this, and I felt like a right lush going into an oriental supermarket at 11:30am and buying two beers. :o

Edit: Forgot the best part:

Me: Hi, do you have any Japanese and Korean beers?
Shop Assistant: Bees?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom