*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
sweet :) hopefully nab a few points back

quick Q...

Say we have 4 entries, there are 2 of the same beers in total and 2 entries for each, is that 1 or 2 points?

I've a question first.... who puts you lot up to asking all these questions when just like The X-Files the answers are out there... ;)

Answer: This has happened already. The scoring would be 1 point for all four people simply because the most popular beer has been tied. How could you have a second most popular beer when it would have to be a single entry and that's worth 3 points...

Soldato
Now my searching has lead me to believe that if anyone manages to enter a Korean beer it is 99% likely that they will be the same. Korea just do not have a diverse beer production.

Soldato
Going for Korean lunch! Got my self 2 bottles of what I assume everyone has after a lot of walking. Gutted as the guy working here said they are out of stock of the other choice and I haven't the time to find more shops

Caporegime
We still need something for the letter 'Y'

I'm toying with something like mixing it up a bit and having a reverse scoring round ie. most popular gets 3 and 2nd pop 2 and only entry 1?

End of season fun sorta thing? That said IF we all approve it I'm not sure what country / beer choice we go for....

Soldato
Korea sent :) pretty sure everyone has this as it seems no other Korean beer has been imported recently.

For Y I was thinking maybe "Your favourite beer" and maybe reverse the scoring to make it interesting... (or make it into some sort of weird stalking on the internet session to get more points)

Caporegime
Korea sent :) pretty sure everyone has this as it seems no other Korean beer has been imported recently.

For Y I was thinking maybe "Your favourite beer" and maybe reverse the scoring to make it interesting... (or make it into some sort of weird stalking on the internet session to get more points)

Korean entry received, cheers :)

But if it's your fav beer and then reverse scoring ....

Back
Top Bottom