*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
What are we going to do for the next one then? I think different types of beer could be interesting, could have:

IPA
Porter
Stout
Weiss
Pilsner
Pale Ale
Red Ale
Double IPA
Framboise
Lambic
Triple
Lager

That's all the different styles that I can think of. Only rule change I would make would be the points system as it's still a bit funky.

Or, we could argue about the differences between porter & stout and if lager should really be there. :p

Caporegime
@Ahleckz firstly Happy Birthday :)

As for the next one I've no idea yet, don't forget all those lovely countries we missed out on :( Points.... I actually didn't think they were that bad? How would you fancy changing it, more spread ie. third popular, bigger gap between them? :)

Oh don''t forget people.... we still need an idea for 'Y'

Soldato
@Ahleckz firstly Happy Birthday :)

As for the next one I've no idea yet, don't forget all those lovely countries we missed out on :( Points.... I actually didn't think they were that bad? How would you fancy changing it, more spread ie. third popular, bigger gap between them? :)

Oh don''t forget people.... we still need an idea for 'Y'

It's not my birthday :confused:.

I'm of the opinion that 3rd most popular should get 1 point. I know it's been mentioned, and dismissed :)p) a few times but does seem a little unfair. I don't think anyone actually consuiders the 'tacticalness' of the rule.
Just my 2 pence. :)

Back
Top Bottom