*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
No show for me, no Latvian beer to be found. Shall be submitting a Mexican beer once I've endured it later on tonight, freezing it now to help things along.

Next time for the competition maybe do beers of the USA and UK. It seems like once you get past Holland there is very little out there and what is out there is vile. It has been a bit of an education but I'm not sure how much more I can take. Had Super Bock once about 8 years ago, do I really want it again?

Caporegime
No show for me, no Latvian beer to be found. Shall be submitting a Mexican beer once I've endured it later on tonight, freezing it now to help things along.

Next time for the competition maybe do beers of the USA and UK. It seems like once you get past Holland there is very little out there and what is out there is vile. It has been a bit of an education but I'm not sure how much more I can take. Had Super Bock once about 8 years ago, do I really want it again?

Beers of USA or UK .... it's about branching out and trying different stuff. Keep in mind this is the very first time this has been tried and yeah it can be improved upon but surely not by reducing it to that :(

Cheers on heads up and better luck next week :)

Deffo looking like worst turn out to date...

...though with more points than last week ;)

Caporegime
Ok, I know its after closing time but can I come in just for the crack?

Sure you can mate :) I'll trust you the competition email address for your picture entry each week. Also please have a read of page one of this thread, the rules and guidelines bit :)

EDIT: Should have said, once you get the email can you confirm who you are by sending an email to it please, lets me setup a folder too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom