*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
What was that on DJ?

Plus, Mikes beer - Amigos. That's not Mexican. If anything, it would be Swiss. We decided that Desparados is a French beer so doesn't this follow the same rules?

He's new, so I don't mind letting it slide but rules have to stay consistent! We're British, without rules we'd be French! Heaven forbid. :p ;)

Caporegime
What was that on DJ?

Plus, Mikes beer - Amigos. That's not Mexican. If anything, it would be Swiss. We decided that Desparados is a French beer so doesn't this follow the same rules?

He's new, so I don't mind letting it slide but rules have to stay consistent! We're British, without rules we'd be French! Heaven forbid. :p ;)

Yes good point it's not Mexican it's actually German so sorry Mike no points.

DcD

DcD

Associate
I think it'll be easier to retire from the competition. I haven't got as much time as I thought I would have when I got back from the States. I know you're all probably happy to hear that as I really was biting the heels of the leaders in points! :rolleyes:

Still following the results threads though when I get chance, some great ideas as to what to try.

Caporegime
I think it'll be easier to retire from the competition. I haven't got as much time as I thought I would have when I got back from the States. I know you're all probably happy to hear that as I really was biting the heels of the leaders in points! :rolleyes:

Still following the results threads though when I get chance, some great ideas as to what to try.

If that be your wish then I shall call you a taxi / cab...

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom