*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Once again I shall be working this Saturday evening so NO results for New Zealand until early Sunday morning, sorry :( Make sure you still get your entries in before 8pm Saturday as per normal. :)

Soldato
Appreciate the advanced warning, means I'll just sit up all night in anticipation... :p

Actually found a sensible source for New Zealand so its not all doom and gloom :D (and it combines well with my plans for thursday.

Soldato
I have to be honest, I thought it would pretty easy to source a decent NZ beer, but it is actually not.

*edit*

Godammit, just found a new source and they have a good selection. No time to get it though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Another new competitor (one we can talk about ;) )... Sonea_Fifer has signed up to play along :)

And he fails epically on the first hurdle :(:mad::(

I suppose in my defence I suppose I've joined this competition midway through and at a rather difficult point. Never realised just how hard it is to find a NZ beer. After spending the entire day phoning and trawling round my local stockists only to be told "We don't stock that" or "We're out of stock" and after even venturing into Edinburgh I've still been unsuccessful in my attempt. So, it's going to be nil-pwa for me this weekend. :(

I'll be back fighting next week though. ;)

Can't type for toffee
Don
Abusing your new role already?! :p

LOL, I'd of course be paying for it :p
the place I was using which appears to be the one everyone is using is out of stock of Nz stuff of acceptable price, pretty sure everyones grabbed the sub £3 bottle anyway so everyones getting 1 point

When did that happen? Only just noticed. :o

Congrats btw :)

edit: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18456041

cheers mate :)

Annoyed I couldn't find an NZ within the week like :(

Soldato
And he fails epically on the first hurdle :(:mad::(

I suppose in my defence I suppose I've joined this competition midway through and at a rather difficult point. Never realised just how hard it is to find a NZ beer. After spending the entire day phoning and trawling round my local stockists only to be told "We don't stock that" or "We're out of stock" and after even venturing into Edinburgh I've still been unsuccessful in my attempt. So, it's going to be nil-pwa for me this weekend. :(

I'll be back fighting next week though. ;)

I'll sell you my contacts in Glasgow for a very expensive price. ;) That being said, still yet to go hunting for mine. That'll be tomorrows activity I guess.

Soldato
*dances a little jig*

Went to pick my sister up from uni, stopped off at a shop that had SEVERAL NZ beers, it was almost too hard to choose!! :D

Entered just now too.

Have a few brewdogs to try though in my excitement I have 2 of the one I probably wont like as much and not enough of the beasts!

Back
Top Bottom