*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Well you're doing something wrong. I just uploaded a 5mb file, with no resizing and it worked fine. :confused:.

There is still a post with the email in it, maybe get the Dons to cover it up? Just report it. Yet another reason why I should be La Cuisine's Don. I'd quickly sort out those Harp swilling philistines as well. ;)

Caporegime
Well you're doing something wrong. I just uploaded a 5mb file, with no resizing and it worked fine. :confused:.

There is still a post with the email in it, maybe get the Dons to cover it up? Just report it. Yet another reason why I should be La Cuisine's Don. I'd quickly sort out those Harp swilling philistines as well. ;)

I just list the photos, select 800x600 and sometimes it will stop (red X) certain pics as being to big. Then it's a case of paint, resize and reupload.

Can't type for toffee
Don
LOL Ill stop sending mine as 1024*768 then xD

My pic for this week might actually need Enlarged :p
was sent as a MMS so theres the chance it may come out the size of a postage stamp xD
I can redo a pic when I get home tonight but that wont be til after 11pm.

Caporegime
Oh well, whatever works. :)

How we looking for tonight? Many entries?

Going well so far, more than last week with 13 entries :)

LOL Ill stop sending mine as 1024*768 then xD

My pic for this week might actually need Enlarged :p
was sent as a MMS so theres the chance it may come out the size of a postage stamp xD
I can redo a pic when I get home tonight but that wont be til after 11pm.

Don't worry mate it's fine :)

Can't type for toffee
Don
Aye theres a fair few diff ones for this week, I'm HOPING I finally get some decent bloody points...

As for N... just went to order mine, yeah the "normal" priced ones I was looking at are now all sold out so Im guessing a few of us are purchasing from the same place :p
Do I gamble with an expensive one and hope no one else was willing to spend that kind of money or do I skulk around some stores and see if I can find owt? decisions decisions

Caporegime
Aye theres a fair few diff ones for this week, I'm HOPING I finally get some decent bloody points...

As for N... just went to order mine, yeah the "normal" priced ones I was looking at are now all sold out so Im guessing a few of us are purchasing from the same place :p
Do I gamble with an expensive one and hope no one else was willing to spend that kind of money or do I skulk around some stores and see if I can find owt? decisions decisions

Did you ever think you could have so much fun.... ;):p:D

Still 13 entries in :)

Back
Top Bottom