*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Can't type for toffee
Don
O will be sent when I get home.
P Drank a long time ago
Q Yet to decide
R Drank a long time ago
S Drank a long time ago

Not sure if I should have a drink tonight, finish at 11pm but said I would start at 8 tomorrow lol :p

Soldato
O is entered. My favourite brewery, but this is the first time I've had this beer. I'm not a fan, but then again I wasn't expecting to think it was very good.

Soldato
It will be interesting to see what everyone picks for this one.

I've had one in my fridge for ages that I was going to enter, but decided that it's a touch common so gone for something pretty rare and hard to get. Should be a three pointer...
I'm looking forward to seeing what people enter for Scotland, there are so many breweries up here now that it would be pretty easy for everyone to get a three pointer but we know that's never going to happen!

Caporegime
If my 0 is not s 3 pointer I'll eat my hat

Talking of points....

With this week being different in that it's a Beer beginning with the letter O
Just so everyone is clear.... if the O word is the same as someone elses, this will NOT count towards the most popular beer. Only the exact same beer will be required for this to happen. Just thought I'd get that out of the way before some smarty pants started asking....

Oh and now 11 entries :)

Soldato
Talking of points....

With this week being different in that it's a Beer beginning with the letter O
Just so everyone is clear.... if the O word is the same as someone elses, this will NOT count towards the most popular beer. Only the exact same beer will be required for this to happen. Just thought I'd get that out of the way before some smarty pants started asking....

Oh and now 11 entries :)

What? I've drank a fair bit tonight, but that reads to me like everyone will be getting 3 points...

Oh wait, reread. The O word. So if it says 'old' that won't count as the most popular beer. Gotcha. ;)

Caporegime
What? I've drank a fair bit tonight, but that reads to me like everyone will be getting 3 points...

Ok say two people enter a beer beginning with 'olde' ... they won't be classed as being the same. This make more sense?

EDIT: Ok good :) Just wanted to clarify that with everyone before Sunday, JUST incase.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Yeah so If my name matches someones else EXACTLY like Old ***** ***** same beer but if its old Old ****** *** then It's count as a different beer, seem fine to me :)

Gonna mail bomb u in a sec, decided to have a beer :p

Back
Top Bottom