*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
What, I was the only one who entered the Stone? I thought a few people were going to be entering that after the banter.

Looks like I'm still top and on course to be victorious. Apt beer name is apt. ;)

Caporegime
What, I was the only one who entered the Stone? I thought a few people were going to be entering that after the banter.

Looks like I'm still top and on course to be victorious. Apt beer name is apt. ;)

...only the starry bit :p

EDIT: Oh and don't worry I'll get the updates done when I'm off work from tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Associate
At least Poland has 4 or 5 easily available beers, Portugal does not. Ho hum! I just like a moan, me. :D

I'm with you! I also like a moan and had a sure fired 3 pointer as well :mad:
Even still, I think it was a poor choice Portgual, Poland has a very long history of brewing and there is some amazing beer there.

Soldato
I'm with you! I also like a moan and had a sure fired 3 pointer as well :mad:
Even still, I think it was a poor choice Portgual, Poland has a very long history of brewing and there is some amazing beer there.

Quite, I always thought that the point of this was to try new beers and hoped that people would think before voting. Oh well, we can be grumpy together. But at least you have your Polish girlfriend to cheer you up. ;)

Associate
Quite, I always thought that the point of this was to try new beers and hoped that people would think before voting. Oh well, we can be grumpy together. But at least you have your Polish girlfriend to cheer you up. ;)

Indeed haha. I'm not even in this to try and win, more about trying different beer and not getting called an alchy while doing it. :p

Oh yeah forgot to mention got some cool beer related stuff the other day to donate to the winner, if we are still doing that?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Indeed haha. I'm not even in this to try and win, more about trying different beer and not getting called an alchy while doing it. :p

Oh yeah forgot to mention got some cool beer related stuff the other day to donate to the winner, if we are still doing that?

Donating to the winner or runner up is purely optional matey. Nice touch though :)

Or we all donate something and I draw random names out of the hat.... ;) :p

Oh and grumpy gits.... we are still trying new beers.... how often do you try a Portuguese beer ehh? :p

Soldato
Donating to the winner or runner up is purely optional matey. Nice touch though :)

Or we all donate something and I draw random names out of the hat.... ;) :p

Oh and grumpy gits.... we are still trying new beers.... how often do you try a Portuguese beer ehh? :p

I guess... Ah well. No more moaning!

I'll be posting some beery stuff to the winner, or the person in second place if I win. Probably a bottle or two and a glass.

Looking forward to Scotland!

Caporegime
I guess... Ah well. No more moaning!

I'll be posting some beery stuff to the winner, or the person in second place if I win. Probably a bottle or two and a glass.

Looking forward to Scotland!

Moan away matey, hell we all do it :p

Looking forward to Scotland too :D Oh and maybe again with U.K. ;)

EDIT: Update ...updated ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom