*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Right my missus is just about to pop out a little one, so being organised and not wanting to miss owt, I shall be entering Portugal, O & Russia tonight.

That is unless she decides to pop it out this afternoon, which is not beyond the realms of possibility with all the signs she is showing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Going out side?!? :eek:

I'll be home later...

Right my missus is just about to pop out a little one, so being organised and not wanting to miss owt, I shall be entering Portugal, O & Russia tonight.

That is unless she decides to pop it out this afternoon, which is not beyond the realms of possibility with all the signs she is showing.

You do mean 'Q' I hope :) Oh and all the very best.

Soldato
No entry for me this week. It would have only been a 1 pointer. ;)

Congrats, hope all goes well.

Soldato
No! You have to buy a new beer macca! Can't reuse pictures!

I was just going to send in a picture, and then add the name of the person I'm quoting & which week it was.

For example I'd send a picture of Superbock and say, "Aceface - Portugal".

That's how I'd do it. But, Macca, seriously. Why bother? I've basically already won. :D

Back
Top Bottom