• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Soldato
Here you go.

991ccc66-6c92-4ec0-be57-441f3ea3dd88-original.jpg

So basically, there's nothing between them.

Soldato
Just updated my BIOS (not the one for 'new upcoming cpu's' though, im not that brave :D ) i was a couple behind anyway :)

Jgn12hD.png

@moorhen2 You have same RAM as me in my sig? 8-Pack Dark Pro 3200Mhz?

Timings look similar.

I didnt bother doing a best out of three.

Soldato
7980XE

All core speed: 4.8 GHz
Single core speed: 5.0 GHz (will run at 5 Ghz when only up to 2 cores in use)

Multithreaded @ 4.8 Ghz - 10712
WnWVaHU.png

Singlethread @ 5.0Ghz - 516
BXVxLSr.png

Soldato
Scoreboard updated.

Big score Radox-0 nice :)

Possibly a bit late for this thread now. But i really think it should be a basic requirement to run both MT and SC to be on the scoreboard. After all, we are supposed to be able to compare like for like and speed for speed. Not much point if peeps don't post both at the same time.

Caporegime
OP
Scoreboard updated

Possibly a bit late for this thread now. But i really think it should be a basic requirement to run both MT and SC to be on the scoreboard. After all, we are supposed to be able to compare like for like and speed for speed. Not much point if peeps don't post both at the same time.

Thanks for the input, i think its fine, out of 26 so for 25 also posted ST, most do that without it being a requirement. :)

Soldato
5.2 Ghz on my 8700k rig. Not sure why my All core score seems low compared to other's yet ST is about right. May try a few more runs later or something.

eSJpZo1.png

Back
Top Bottom