Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Source?

Also how is reducing immigration to a manageable level the same as "kicking people out of the country" :confused:

Watch sky news, Watch BBC news...

The majority of people asked so far state that they voted leave due to the immigration issue, most have also been mentioning how it takes weeks for them to see a GP due to the polish. Or how polish or Romanians are stealing their jobs, Another few I have heard is how all schools in england no child speak english anymore. A lot of people out there believe this crap. Just watch the news

Soldato
I think you'll find she has a British (EU) passport as has my wife and she's from Africa. If you're a British national you're British regardless of where you were born.

There is a misconception that leave people all hate foreigners and want to kick them out. Very different from having control and choosing who comes in and out. There's a lot of English I'd happily see kicked out and replaced by some nice Africans but that's not the answer.

Thanks for the reply, and for info I voted remain

Soldato
Well, you know how it is. If in doubt, pull the trusty old race card :D

And I was under the impression the remain mob were supposed to be the 'Tim, nice but Dim' lot?

Seems like a bunch of whiny sjw types working on minimum wage.

:p

edited.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've noticed EU nationals playing the victim already. If they are skilled workers who live here already they will probably get an easy ride through our future points system. It's not like they're going to be rounded up and bussed to mainland Europe.

Soldato
The German manufacturers have already lobbied their government saying they don't want tariffs applied if we exit. They don't care about the politics they want to keep selling stuff to us and money talks.

Exactly. The negotiations start in a couple of months. Egos and ideologies don't apply. It is pure business at this point. Going for the situation that both can benefit from. This is an opportunity and what a perfect one it is!

Associate
Is there a real risk of Northern Ireland and the ROI coming back together? Would the rest of the UK like to see this happen?

There is a real risk of the violence of the 70s and 80s coming back again yep.

Large numbers of the UK population want us to lock down the UKs borders and have just won the vote.

Not so many years ago after decades of violence the borders between Ireland were pretty much removed, now we want to put them back.

The Irish people pretty much know what the EU has done for them certainly a lot more that Britain ever has and for the first time as a part of a bigger EU I think many Irish people were closer to Britain than ever before.

I hope I am wrong but I fear that may no longer be true.

Soldato
Watch sky news, Watch BBC news...

The majority of people asked so far state that they voted leave due to the immigration issue, most have also been mentioning how it takes weeks for them to see a GP due to the polish. Or how polish or Romanians are stealing their jobs, Another few I have heard is how all schools in england no child speak english anymore. A lot of people out there believe this crap. Just watch the news

Believe this crap? How is it crap if they are living in that environment where they see / feel it.

I've actually heard someone say they sympathise with native indians following a huge wave of immigration to their area that has left it unrecognisable for the worst.

In some areas the extremes were beginning to become a reality and nobody did anything about it.

Did anyone think to try and help integrate people? No... costs money. This whole EU arrangement never stood a chance here.

Mobster
Soldato
There is a real risk of the violence of the 70s and 80s coming back again yep.

Large numbers of the UK population want us to lock down the UKs borders and have just won the vote.

Not so many years ago after decades of violence the borders between Ireland were pretty much removed, now we want to put them back.

The Irish people pretty much know what the EU has done for them certainly a lot more that Britain ever has and for the first time as a part of a bigger EU I think many Irish people were closer to Britain than ever before.

I hope I am wrong but I fear that may no longer be true.

Sounds very concerning. Just heard on BBC News that there's not likely to be an ROI/NI referendum yet as there's not enough evidence it would carry.

I fear that may make the minority more and more angry and potentially violent, as you say :(

Soldato
Exactly. The negotiations start in a couple of months. Egos and ideologies don't apply. It is pure business at this point. Going for the situation that both can benefit from. This is an opportunity and what a perfect one it is!

Those are purely Article 50 exit negotiations, following on from those, the discussions regarding the future relationship begin.

Nate

Permabanned
Believe this crap? How is it crap if they are living in that environment where they see / feel it.

I've actually heard someone say they sympathise with native indians following a huge wave of immigration to their area that has left it unrecognisable for the worst.

In some areas the extremes were beginning to become a reality and nobody did anything about it.

Did anyone think to try and help integrate people? No... costs money. This whole EU arrangement never stood a chance here.

I think we should start kicking out some of these polish people and send them back to poland. UKIP can sort this all out for us.

Soldato

So you hope we get out Scott-free?

Soldato
The UK needs a National Front style government to deliver on the the immigration issue that threatens to completely destroy the UK as we know it.

If UKIP can go on a full attack against minorities and how they are taking everything from the "English Man" we should get a government that can deliver a real solution for the immigration isssue. Also UKIP will be the only party with the guts to kick out non english people to free up school places, GP places, Hospital Beds, Houses and jobs.

England now has the chance to get England back for the English, UKIP need to get up and deliver.

Kick out all non English from England so us English can get jobs.

England for England.....

Calm down Spie, it's not 1935.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom