Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Why would they? it's 3000 down out of 46.5 million eligible voters and is still in the early % of counts. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to early to tell anything really, that's like me asking if leave are ****ing themselves over the remain lead after Gib voted.

I've said that with abit of cheek you clown

Soldato
I really don't get democracy at times :mad:

Why should someone with an IQ of 50 have the say as someone with an IQ of 100.

I was at 147, why should someone with 100 get the same say as me....

And you wonder why Leave has such a strong following with comments like that. Not enough people listening to the "plebs" and too much pandering to the BTL/Market scumbags.

Caporegime
lol there could be some silent Tory type effect here.... despite all the confidence of the markets over the past few days which was based on dodgy polls and betting market data (where relatively small amount of size could affect the price) after-all the volume of bets was towards leave

having said that the markets are jittery as **** and even preliminary results aren't too indicative... certain regions are rather polarized towards leave and remain I think the private exit polls various banks and hedge funds paid for might well have been useless. The only thing that would have perhaps been useful to them is if some postal votes were leaked.

Soldato
In the long term Nissan and others might feel it's better to just locate yourself within the EU.

At the moment there are zero barriers to trade, even the smallest of barrier could change business decisions.

I wonder how many foreign based business with factories etc.. in this country will consider leaving if we leave the EU? Can't blame them for looking at the bottom line

Soldato
I really don't get democracy at times :mad:

Why should someone with an IQ of 50 have the say as someone with an IQ of 100.

Really is the basis of democracy with everyone having an equal say.

I may not agree with someone's choice but it's not my place to deny them a choice.

Damn this thread is moving fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom