Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No, "Project fear" was the term banded about by leavers when they didn't like something someone was trying to argue. A couplet to the catch all "scaremongering".

Project fear was the campaign run by leavers demonising the EU, when our own government are a far worse beast, saying if we stay in Turkey will join next week, saying that we will join an EU army, Farage which his ridiculous poster and video, and its project fear thats played on the immigration crisis so well.

That's funny I thought it was GO claiming we'd need an emergency budget and austerity, pensions being ruined etc.

Soldato
a vote is a vote - and people are entitled to their personal views - nothing against that

personally though - will be quite upset if we leave the EU - its such a major change

Caporegime
I dont know why but I found that awfully amusing.

I do agree I dont see them giving us a great deal but there's no way they're going to shoot themselves in the foot to prove a point.

If our govenrment dont wus out and take the EeA route i reckon we'd end uo with something simmilar to korea 98%+ tarriff free trade on goods and services with a few things excluded for protections sake on both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom