Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Shouldn't of gave into the fear.

Should have learned English grammar properly.

I voted remain but it's squeaky-bum time. I've got an "out" in that I'll be moving to USA soon, but I really hope UK remains in EU. BUT, the morbid curiosity in me wants to see what happens to Europe tomorrow if we do leave - could be in for an interesting few weeks.

Soldato
If our govenrment dont wus out and take the EeA route i reckon we'd end uo with something simmilar to korea 98%+ tarriff free trade on goods and services with a few things excluded for protections sake on both sides

I dont really know enough to offer a contribution to this but I suspect that we will go the EEA route.

Soldato
So we have:

Lower turnout in London and the SE, due to bad weather.
Lower turnout in Scotland, due to referendum boredom.
More leave votes than expected in England, because they have been ignored by decades.

So, leave has a real shot here.

Associate
Does make sense tbh, look at the ocuk polls of past and then the real deal tonight. It does appear that us leave lot care more about this than the remain side does.

They couldn't be bothered to vote!

Caporegime
Does anyone know how these votes are actually organised and counted? Any behind the scenes videos anywhere?

I find it strange that none of the news channels have ever shown how the counting takes place. We are just to trust a bunch of people flicking pieces of paper around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom