[The Official] OCUK Games 2012 -Updated Daily-

Caporegime
Fallout 3.

Another no contest really. Tomb Raider is fun, but wasn't groundbreaking, it washed over but never enthralled, it was never immersive.

I got lost in the Wasteland of Fallout 3, exploring, finding trinkets and armours, weapons and bobbleheads, at times feeling like perhaps you're the only other person that's ever been there. For that, nothing has come close to Fallout 3 for me this generation.

Soldato
Fallout 3.

Another no contest really. Tomb Raider is fun, but wasn't groundbreaking, it washed over but never enthralled, it was never immersive.

I got lost in the Wasteland of Fallout 3, exploring, finding trinkets and armours, weapons and bobbleheads, at times feeling like perhaps you're the only other person that's ever been there. For that, nothing has come close to Fallout 3 for me this generation.

Exactly this imo, not saying Tomb Raider is bad but Fallout 3 really is in another league

Soldato
Fallout 3.

Not many games let you nuke a town (evil cackle)

Ohh and Fallout 3 worldscape just urinates all over the soulless Oblivion....no contest at all! Morrowind however...ahh thats another kettle of fish entirely...

Soldato
OP
Fallout 3 goes through!

Round 7 begins and what a line up of heavyweights, whose quality there can be no doubt.

1: Batman Arkham Asylum
2: Red Dead: Redemption
3: Mass Effect 2
4: Skyrim
5: Fallout 3
6: The Last of Us

Where going to be left with an odd number of games at the end of this round! Maybe the game that doesn't get drawn to the vote next round gets a free pass to the final?

EDIT: This isn't the end... but you can see it from here!

Back
Top Bottom