[The Official] OCUK Games 2012 -Updated Daily-

Soldato
No free passes imo. This round will leave us with a final 3, so vote for an overall winner from those 3?

I'll be honest now, I think I'll be flipping a coin in any votes that put AA, RDR, Skyrim and TLoU against each other.

Soldato
When we end up with the last 3 get people to list them in order of preference?

Or do two sets of 3 this round where the top two go through, leaving us with four.

Hmm dunno! :)

Caporegime
How does preferring one game show people are simple?

Consider this:

1. A lot of people will not have played Last of Us yet
2. Skyrim is one of the best selling games and is incredibly popular (it's average review is about 94%!)

Soldato
My ranking

1. Fallout 3
2. Skyrim
3. Mass effect 2
4. Batman AA
5. Red Dead: Redemption

Can't vote the for last of us as I've not played it. even though every fiber of my being says I'd vote it amazing. As it's everything I love in a video game. Survival horror, apocalyptic world and Uncharted graphics engine!?

Om nom. But alas, I wont' rate it.

Soldato
difficult to vote as though i have played all of them i actually havent completed any of them...though i played them all a lot!

Fallout 3 and RDR i view as slightly similar - invested loads of time just wandering around discovering **** in both of them. Played fallout 3 on the 360 and RDR on ps3.

Skyrim - only played PC version - epic game.

Batman AA - whilst a brilliant game - awesome combat and story i kinda got tired of it a little..didint like the missions that were basically collect all the X.

Mass Effect 2 - im about halfway through (i think) ive collected most of the team i think.
its very good but not getting the EPIC feeling just yet

OK because its console editions we're talking about that rules out Skyrim. I find also that Fallout 3 and RDR were the ones that drew me into the game much much more than the others...dunno maybe it was the atmosphere or type of game im into. So they would be my top 2. Really difficult to decide between them...they were both brilliant when they first came out.....

5. Batman AA
4. Mass Effect 2
3. Skyrim
1. Fallout 3 and Red Dead Redemption

hrmm nope i cant decide between them...i tried....i failed :D

Associate
My rankings

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. The Last of Us
3. Skyrim
4. Batman AA
5. Mass Effect 2

Not including Fallout as I found the game tedious, and to be honest it wouldn't even feature in my top 100 let alone the top six.

Soldato
Am slightly confused at what he means as well :p.

6 gams left, that leaves two options really -

Continue to draw in pairs and have a final 3 to vote from, or have two lots of 3 games next, top 2 go through, then we get head to heads in the semi's and the final.

Soldato
3 and 3 has to be the fairest way. At least you get to filter out your least favourite game. Assuming of course that you don't like them all equally :)

Then it's a straight fight of 2 and 2 then 1v1 to establish the most awesomest game this gen!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nothing should get a free pass.

So it's either 3 in each vote (top two go through) then 1v1 until we get a winner

or

3 in each vote (top choice goes through) then final 1v1

or

1v1 then a three way final.

or

Just give it to GTA5 now.

Back
Top Bottom