[The Official] OCUK Games 2012 -Updated Daily-

Caporegime
Just thought, how come the original, Demon Souls, is not in the list when other games with sequels are? I thought it was marginally better than the sequel.

rp2000

Soldato
OP
If its not that's a terrible error on my part! All the suggestions will be taken on board and added when I'm next on my laptop. I'll see about adding a few more ps3 exclusives mentioned previously but not every console exclusive :).

Soldato
OP
I'll be adding most of them don't worry! :) It's hard trying to walk the line between not missing any favourites and not listing everything else we will be here forever. Anyways I hope it's an easier choice tomorrow, I'll never be able to play Dark Souls again without feeling guilty over voting Borderlands! Lol :p.

Soldato
OP
The first upset of the competition! With 13 votes Borderlands goes through and Dark Souls the bookies favorite goes home with 8 votes.

Fight Night Champion

51_XTb_FCg4f_L_AA300.jpg

VS

Splinter Cell: Conviction

483900_4392642657963_1914240270_n.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I haven't played either but Splinter Cell is more my style and it promotes split screen gaming which I love, so it gets my vote! Much easier choice than yesterday!

Last edited:
Soldato
You couldn't have picked a worse Fight Night :p.

FN3 would have had a shot, Champion was always going to lose the first time it hit a half decent title.

Soldato
OP
That's the thing I haven't played those games but you kind of expect the latest one to build upon the previous especially when there's no story involved. Was it made by the same devs? :)

Back
Top Bottom